How can reading for Meaning benefit your organisation?
How it benefits you
Our implementing partners gain access to a virtual networking and learning platform operated by the Reading for Meaning Hub, and support such as;
- comprehensive 5 day TaRL training with an attendance certificate;
- complete resource kit with stationery and equipment to implement fun literacy sessions; and
- mentoring and support for continued professional development of volunteers.
What is required
Implementing partners will be required to:
- partner with schools to implement the programme;
- host thirty Reading for Meaning sessions;
- support and mentor their volunteers; and
- provide progress reports to the Reading for Meaning Hub